1. Be kind to yourself even if others aren’t kind to you, especially if others aren’t kind to you.
2. Be that wonderful person who smiles at strangers when they make eye contact with them, it could make their day better & most likely yours, too.
3. There’s no such thing as laughing too much, too loud, or too hard.
4. There’s also no such thing as smiling too much or “being too happy”.
5. No matter how bad things get, remember that everything is temporary, even the good things in life, and even if it lasts a long time, it’ll get better eventually.
6. Ice cream can make a huge difference in your day even if you’re already having a good day, and especially if you’re having a bad day.
7. Flowers are possibly the most lovely things in the whole world so find them and just admire their loveliness even if it’s in those open fridge-like things at a store.
8. Sometimes less sleep will make you feel a hell of a lot better than 7+ hours of sleep.
9. If you’re sleep deprived and it’s a weekday, take a day off from life and just sleep and relax and enjoy yourself. You deserve a day for yourself and sometimes weekends aren’t enough.
10. If you miss someone, talk to them. If you can’t talk to them, talk to someone about them, it’ll feel better than keeping it to yourself.
11. Look at the sunrise and sunset whenever you can because the sky is such a beautiful thing, I don’t think that’s something you could get tired of.
12. Enjoy the little things in life and don’t look at life as one big mess but rather a scatter of good and bad things all over. Maybe life won’t seem so bad after all.”